So what if I am a grown up, even I have a lot of whyzzz. I am sure these are some universally true questions.
- do kids have to go potty when mom sits down to eat her meal?
- do kids always need attention when we are on the phone?
- do they eat things at other people’s house which they hate at home?
- when in public they ask embarrassing questions in the loudest ever tone?
- do they bargain more when guests are over?
- do they want to ride when you forgot the stroller?
- do they want to walk when you got the stroller?
- do they remember to ask you an ‘urgent’ question just when you are in middle of a beautiful nap?
- are they excrutiatingly blunt about other people’s flaws?
- do they spill something on the clothes and make them unwearable only when you are not carrying a spare set of clothes?
- do they fall sick just around their birthdays?
- is it that if the child is making no sound then he will be making the most mischief?
- do they surely wake up early on a weekend morning?
WHY? WHY? WHY?
If anyone of you parents out there have found the answers please help us all out and put us out of our misery :))