I know, I know, all of you are not discourteous enough to keep shoes on the computer, but aren’t you all a little bit impolite sometime or the other?
Do you disagree? Hmm..
Let me remind you. When was the last time you said please or thank you to your mother who got up in middle of something important to fetch you a glass of water only because you were watching television? Or do you remember to thanking your friend’s parents after you have spent time at your friend’s house? Yeah..C’mon..Scratch you head and think about it!
Here is another one. When you receive a gift are you always appreciative and say “thank you” for any gift you receive.
Let me run through a list of manners that we should all mind.
- It’s rude to just interrupt when two grown ups are talking unless its urgent. Excuse me is a polite way to enter the conversation. Wait till conversation finishes.
- Don’t make fun of anyone for any reason, teasing is mean and ganging up is even meaner.
- Don’t pick your nose in public. Anybody who digs anything other than gold in public is impolite 😉
- When an adult asks you for a favor, do it without grumbling at least if not with a smile.
- Saying sorry is not that tough if you really did something wrong.
- Never lie even out of fear of getting scolded.
- Be helpful to others.
- Be watchful of spilling food while eating. Never wipe your hands on your dress.