Here is a quick bite of very funny facts.
- What killed dinosaurs? Asteroids or Volcano.
- Can you sneeze with eyes open ? Never.
- Who has the largest eyes in the world? A Giant squid.
- Which body part never grows as we grow? Eyes.
- Which bird has bigger eyes than its brain? Ostrich.. Now we know where the phrase “bird brained” came from..
- How long does it take for someone to fall asleep? Seven minutes.
- Which fish cannot remember anything beyond the last 3 seconds? A Goldfish.
- Which country has the same name as its capital city? Luxembourg.
- Are ants heavier than humans? Yes.
- What do the Hippos use as a sunblock? Their sweat.
- Who is world’s lightest mammal? The bumblebee bat– weighs less than a nickel.
- How much time does an oyster take to make one pearl? Five years..
- Which animal has eight senses? Sharks, humans have five who is the smarter one then :)
- How much water does cabbage have ? It is 9/10 water.. Healthy.
- How many pencils can you make out of an average sized tree? 170,000.
- Which is our tallest friend? Hyperion Tree.